I have just uploaded a few more articles – all of them ReView articles which can be accessed via the links below or from the Articles page.
- Cardiotocography versus intermittent auscultation of fetal heart on admission to labour ward for assessment of fetal wellbeing
- Saving mothers’ lives: reviewing maternal deaths to make motherhood safer: 2006-08
- Instruments for assisted vaginal delivery
- Classification of urgency of caesarean section – a continuum of risk
- Antibiotics for group B strep: are they effective?
I would like to thank the friend who has hounded inspired me to get on with uploading more articles, and also those who have suggested that I might find the time to do a bit of signposting in blog posts so that people can more easily find articles relating to particular areas. I hereby promise to try to do that, so watch this space!