This page offers a contact form which will reach my office and is intended for people who want to work with me, who have questions about our online courses or who would like to contract my services for paid speaking, writing or consultancy work.
I’m sorry, but I am not able to respond to individual requests for midwifery advice or academic support. Even aside from the fact that email is not an appropriate means of communication when complex or personal issues are involved, we just don’t have the resources to deal with the volume of enquiries that we receive. But here are some things that might help:
- We’ve got loads of information on the website; use the search box on the top right hand side of the page to look for what you need.
- We have a general page of FAQs which might be useful.
- We have pages listing my articles, books, live events and online courses.
- Students who are looking for academic project support or advice might like to check out my book, 101 tips for planning, writing and surviving your dissertation!
- You can also sign up for our newsletter which will mean you receive regular birth information updates, keeping you up-to-date with research and other news from us.