We are away from our desks until mid-February and won’t be looking at emails again until then. Thanks for your patience 🙂
This page offers a contact form which will reach our office and is intended for people who want to work with Sara, who have questions about our online courses or live events or who would like to contract Sara’s services for paid speaking, writing or consultancy work.
We are sorry, but we are not able to respond to individual requests for midwifery advice or academic support. Even aside from the fact that email is not an appropriate means of communication when complex or personal issues are involved, we just don’t have the resources to deal with the volume of enquiries that we receive. But here are some things that might help:
- We’ve got loads of information on the website; use the search box on the top right hand side of the page to look for what you need.
- We have a general page of FAQs which might be useful.
- We have pages listing Sara’s articles, books, live events and online courses.
- Students who are looking for academic project support or advice might like to check out Sara’s book, 101 tips for planning, writing and surviving your dissertation!
- You can also sign up for our newsletter which will mean you receive regular birth information updates, keeping you up-to-date with research and other news from us.